Career Opportunities at Top Dog Roofing in Cedar Park, Texas
Top Dog Roofing works with homeowners and their insurance companies to replace roofs damaged by storms in the Austin-Metro Area. We pride our self of our customer service which is reflected in our reviews on Google, Yelp, BBB, Facebook, and Home Advisor. Our highest goal is to guide the homeowner through the roofing process, use a quality material, and the most professional crews for installation resulting in a quality roof to protect their largest investment.
Begin Your Career With Top Dog Roofing
Great Reasons to Choose Top Dog
- We have a wonderful administrative staff to keep your paperwork to a minimum!
- A full-time marketing, advertising, and networking team to generate leads.
- You can make your own schedule and is great for those with seasonal jobs, single parents or students.
- Unlimited earning potential with no caps on commission and a bonus structure to reward your hard work.
- Work from home, no daily commute. We only require a weekly all staff meeting.
Provided to Our Employees
- All training
- Sales literature and personalized power point presentations.
- Video equipment
- Company phone
- Easy to follow sales plan.
- Company logo polos and button down shirts.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Generate leads and build a pipeline (training provided).
- Identify storm damage (training provided).
- Meet with insurance adjusters for consultation (training provided)
- Effectively manage and provide the highest level of customer service for all ongoing jobs in your pipeline.
- Keep customer information organized and up to date.
- Must have reliable transportation capable of carrying a ladder.
- Must have valid drivers license and state minimum vehicle insurance.
- Must maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Must follow provided sales plan.
- Maintain communication with the home office.
- Ability to climb on a roof using a ladder.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00/year
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- Required experience: One or more year’s professional sales experience
- Required license or certification: Valid driver’s license