Top Dog Roofing is licensed with Roofing Contractors Association of Texas (RCAT) and our Director of Sales and Marketing, Chala Stimple is the serving Vice President of Central Texas Roofing Contractors Association (CTRCA), a sub chapter of RCAT. While licensing is not mandator in the state of Texas, RCAT has strict requirements for its licensees listed below.
Top Dog Roofing is licensed for both residential and commercial roofing projects, license Number 03-0392.
1. Must pass a business and safety knowledge exam plus residential and commercial roofing installation
and knowledge exam.
2. A officer or principal of the roofing company must live in the state of Texas for at least 3 continuous
3. The roofing company must have a fixed address with a physical location in the state of Texas with an
officer or principal of the company actively engaged in day to day management of the business.
4. Must have 3 credit references located in Texas.
5. Must have 3 business references located in Texas. One from each a customer, a manufacturer, and a supplier.
6. Must submit evidence of financial responsibility:
a. For Commercial contractor: $500,000 combined single limit general liability insurance and evidence that the firm can obtain a $100,000 surety or property bond.
b. Fore Residential contractors: $300,000 combined single limit general liability insurance and
evidence that the firm can obtain a $100,000 surety or property bond.
c. Worker’s Compensation
TOP DOG ROOFING CARRIES $2 MILLION IN GENERAL LIABLITY INSURNACE ALONG WITH AN OPEN
Roofing Contractors Association of Texas
6080 S. Hulen St. Ste 360 PMB 396
Fort Worth, TX 76132
(800) 997-6631 Toll Free
(512) 251-7690 Office
(512) 532-6665 Fax